On September 29, Claimer hosted an invite-only founder party! 🥳
We brought together 80 founders AND a panel of six industry experts to talk about one thing and one thing only:
Funding your Startup in the Post-Pandemic Recession.
It was a nearly hour-long debate packed with juicy takeaways.
Who was on the panel:
- Maria Palma, General Partner at Kindred Capital
- Emma Phillips, Investment Partner at LocalGlobe
- Jonathan Keeling, VP & Commercial at Crowdcube
- Anil Stocker, CEO & Co-founder at MarketFinance
- Adam McCann, CEO & Co-founder at Claimer
What they discussed:
- ➡️ What VCs look for when writing cheques
- ➡️ Why a down market can be helpful
- ➡️ How to identify a value-positive VC
- ➡️ Where you might source alternate funding
The good news? You don't have to miss a thing. We recorded it!
Now we're making it available to you...
To get access to the video, add your email and company name below.
You'll also receive more industry news & highlights like this every week! 👇